25mm Black PV Solar Cable
Electrical Trader keeps large stocks of T?V Approved Solar Cable PV1-F, which is used to permanently interconnect elements in a photovoltaic system.
The solar cable has a Class 5 flexible copper conductor, halogen free rubber insulation, and a Low Smoke Zero Halogen Sheath, which means it does not give out toxic emissions in the event of a fire.
Electrical Traders single core cables are weather, abrasion and UV-resistant. These halogen free, double insulated, cross-linked solar cables are suitable for permanent outdoor use. They are for use on photovoltaic systems both for cabling of solar modules among themselves and as connection to the DC / AC inverter.
Solar Cable conforms to a number of standards that further verify its quality and suitability for purpose. In addition to being T?V certified, PV Solar Cable is ozone-resistant to HD605/A1, durable to EN 60216 and UV resistant to UNE-HD 605:2008.This cable is tested to last 25 years.
To accompany the cable, we also carry Solar Cable Connectors and a Solar Crimping Tool.
Electrical Trader cut solar cable to the meter we stock large quantities of solar cable, we also sell all the solar cable sizes up to 95mm solar cable.
Specification as follows
- Voltage Rating : 1.1/1.8dc volts
- Description : Solar Cables - DI double insulated. Suitable for use indoor or outdoor for connection between solar panels or between panels and invertor.Construction : Flexible tinned copper conductor, LSZH insulated, LSZH sheathed.
- Operating Temperature : -40degC to +105degC, 20000 hours @120degC
- Minimum Bending Radius : Refer /data sheet
- Core Identification : 1 core Black
- Sheath Colour : Black
- Manufacturing Standard : VDE E PV 01
- Fire Tests : N/A
- Emissions and Flame Propagation : BS EN 50267 (IEC 60754) Acid Gas Emission
- BS EN 50268 (IEC 61034) Smoke Emission
- BS EN 50265, EN50266(IEC 60332) Flame Propagation
For any more information or advice please contact the office on 01244 288138