The Reon GU10 SMD lamps offer huge energy savings over halogen lamps without compromising on brightness. The lamps can quickly replace halogen products in accent and general lighting applications, and once in place rapid payback is achieved.
These lamps are compatible with our following GU10 fittings:
FGFC-1, FGGC-1, FGFCDC, FGGCDC, FGFS-1, FGGS-1, FGFSDC, FGGSDC, FGFW-1, FGGW-1, FGFWDC, FGGWDC, FGFB-1, FGGB-1, FGFBDC, FGGBDC, FGFSDCS, FGFBCDC, LF17-1, FLF17-1, LF18-1, FLF18-1, LF19-1, FLF19-1, RGFC, FGGC, DGFC, DGGC, RGFS, FGGS, DGFS, DGGS, RGFC, FGGC, DGFC, DGGC.
- Lumen Output : 260 lumen (Warm white) / 290 lumen (Daylight white)
- Energy Class : A
- Length : 55mm
- Diameter : 50mm
- Save energy up to 85% compared with halogen lamp.
- Direct replacement of GU10 halogen lamp.
- 60° beam angle.
- High lumen output.
- Long life of 30,000h.
- Stylish decorative chrome ring finish.
- Instant start.
- Negligible UV output.
- Mercury free.
Safety and Maintenance
- Switch off supply before installing or removing lamp. Allow to cool before handling.
- Do not use in totally enclosed fittings as this will reduce lamp life.
- Do not dispose of in household waste.
- Dispose of in appropriate section of local civic amenity site or recycling centre.
If you require anymore information or advice please call the office on 01244 288138 and they will be happy to assist you further.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||£10.88|